"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, June 10, 2005

Five Words

I'm so glad it's Friday!
Happy Friday! Happy summer weekend! May you sleep in tomorrow and feel no guilt. Unless you're the morning type - then may you enjoy your Saturday morning while I sleep in. ;)

I love summer weekends. Taking the kids to the park. Going out for breakfast. Picnics. Slurpees. Vern (hopefully) home all day. Sticky little popsicle faces. Swimming pools & suntans. You know, spring may be pretty, but summer is fun & summer weekends are the best!

"Put the sprinkler on the lawn and run through with my gym shorts on..." (BNL)

I just might.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that I'd pay to see! ;)

Totally agree with you about the weekends and summer. My kids are over at the neighbor's playing in the sprinkler right now. That's what it's all about!

Oh and I'll be fishing tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll be sleeping in or not yet!