"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Good Laugh

So Vern bought me the Hitch dvd last night. It was the best laugh I've had in a long time! We all know I love Will Smith (yummers) and have since I was 12, but I must say I enjoyed this movie for more than just it's eye candy. ;) Absolutely hilarious, and highly recommended. Vern & I decided that my man Will rivals Eddie Murphy at his best in this movie - he's that good. :) If you haven't seen it yet, do. I promise you'll have a good laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to put that one on my netflix list. I love Will Smith, too. Total eye candy! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought about buying this at Target today! Wish I would have now!!