"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My List

Tired April = List time!

Instead of following one of the ones I've seen of late on other people's blogs I'll create my own. (Mostly because I feel like on some of those I have "wrong" answers when compared to my friends. (And I can't say I didn't inhale, but I can say it just made me feel way sick & I never EVER did it again. Ickorama.) There are other oddball answers, but we'll not go there. I don't want to become known as the naughty squirrel. lol

I'm listening to: Rob Thomas (...just another heartache on my list. I don't wanna be angry no more...)

I'd rather be: In San Francisco!

I'd like to shop at: IKEA (It's all Mary's fault.)

I need to improve: Lots of things. Lets go with pepsi consumption. I drink way too much pop. Need to work on that.

I like my: Feet! Only because I just painted my toenails pink. I like pink.

I melt when: Vern smiles. Love his dimples. And his blue eyes. Mmmmmm...

I've never tried: Sushi. Don't plan to either.

I'd like to try: Scuba diving!

I like the sound of: My children giggling. Heaven.

I like to look at: Will Smith! (Need a different answer from me for variation? How about house plan books/mags - I love to look at those.)

I cry when: Other people cry. During sad moments in movies too. Especially when it involves a mommy or daddy and child. Wah.

I look up to: The men & women who serve in our military. And their families. Absolutely admire them & am grateful for them.

I dislike: Chewies in meat. Feeling sticky & sweaty. The smell of fish.

I want to be seen as: A sincere person. A loyal friend. Someone worth knowing.

I wish I wasn't: Impatient.

I wish I was: 20 pounds lighter. Working on that.

I sing along to: Everything! My poor family...

Um, yeah. So I'm out of ideas. That took longer than I planned. Maybe next time I'll suck it up and answer one of those other questionnaire-type dealies going around on blogs. I guess I could just plead the fifth with some questions. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the list...I was a slacker and copied one from somewhere else today. ;)