"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hat days.

Another reason it is easier to be a guy. Bad hair day? Throw a hat on. Bedhead? Throw a hat on. No time to shower? Throw a hat on. See where I'm going here? You never know what a guy is hiding under that baseball cap. (I do know that those things smell awful after awhile...) I don't happen to look good in hats. If I wore one my friends would probably know something was up anyway. As a girl & a non-hat wearer if I have a bad hair day the world gets to witness it. Lucky me. Maybe I need to find me a hat for emergencies. I'll have to start pledging my support to the Toronto Blue Jays or something, so that nobody will suspect a thing. Might work.

Dedicated to my friend Nicole, who had a less than stellar run-in with her hairdresser yesterday, to her sister who fixed it, and to anyone out there lucky enough to have a hat to hide under.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could pull off a hat too, but it just doesn't work for me either.

Anonymous said...

Oh April, you are so sweet. Thank you. Of all the things I tried today I never thought of a hat, lol. Maybe that will have to be tomorrow. I'm sure I have one around here somewhere.

Anonymous said...

April, you are the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be able to pull off a hat...but it isn't a look I can do, either.

Anonymous said...

You're so funny, April!!

Christy said...

Hats don't work for me. I think I look silly in a hat. I wish I would have had a hat to hide under when the hairdresser cut an inch or two off my bangs two days before Christmas. It was years ago but I'm still traumatized.