"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, June 24, 2005

...of the day

Quote of the day: "I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap." Bob Hope.


Word of the day: Squishy. I don't know why I like it but I do. Squishy squishy squishy.


Song of the day: As good as I once was by Toby Keith (Why, you ask? Because I love this line: "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was...)


Flavor of the day: Pina Colada Mmmmmmmm... (We have these yummy popsicle things & I have informed my children that the pina colada ones are mine all mine. Yummy.)

Photo of the day:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squishy - LOL that is a fun word!

mmmm...Pina Colada. LOVE that flavor!

Anonymous said...

There's this song that goes "You shall have a fishy on a silver dishy." After watching Finding Nemo we have been singing "You shall have a fishy, you will name him Squishy."