"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, February 16, 2006

11 months, baby!

I have a raging headache this evening, but had to take a minute to post a picture of my sweet Elijah on his 11 month day.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Yes folks, one month from now my baby will be 1 year old. Waah!!! Almost as crazy is the thought that 3 days before Elijah's birthday is little Vern's. He will be 5. Oh my. Double Waah! He's still a little on the sick side, so I'll take some pics of him another day. Here's Elijah's grin though. So cute. :)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh, and my lovin' for today goes to my camera. A Canon 10D. It allows me to take pictures in the cruddy light down here so that I can do my lovin' posts. I've been wanting a 20D forever, but must say that my 10D has served me well for a very long time. It's been to so many weddings and enabled me to capture a gazillion shots of my kiddos, freezing moments and capturing expressions that will make me smile forever. Here's me & my camera- an old mirror shot. (It was all I could find. I was taking a pic for my squirrely avatar after a new haircut. Silly LV wanted in the pic too. lol)
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pic of you is pretty darn cute! and again, what a sweet baby!!

I groaned when the 20D came out. because I knew it would eventually cause me to like my 10D less. LOL for what it took me to GET the 10D, I want to use it forever.

Anonymous said...

Oh look at that sweetness!! I can't believe he's almost a year...and more so, that LV is gonna be 5!! I'm in disbelief over the fact that Zoe will be 5 in a couple months too!

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness, he is so darn cute, I could just eat him up!! Totally adorable pic of you too!!