"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy February!

I can't believe it's February already! I'm celebrating by enjoying the *Cupid's Mix* m&ms that Vern bought me the other day. Mmmmm...

I think I'm going to celebrate this month on my blog by posting a picture of something I love each day.

Feb 1st.
I love Kirsten's artwork. She is always drawing, painting, doodling or creating something. Makes me smile because it's something I did as a kid. (I still do, actually.) She drew me this fairy almost a year ago, and it still hangs by my desk.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Carin said...

That is adorable!

Anonymous said...

holy moly!! April, I love kid art and this one is really a good one! Love her mix of pen and crayon (no, really!!)