"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Up all night again.

For a good reason though. I've been exercising every night after everyone else goes to bed. Just me, my step, pilates dvds & my weights. Love my weights. So fun!

We accomplished some fun things today.
~It was beautiful outside and I got to leave the house. (A rare thing of late.) Go me!
~We bought a plunger. Woohoo! Exciting, I know. I can't believe we've lived here all of this time and didn't need one before now.
(Must've left our old one behind when we moved.) Talk about blessed! lol
~I also got a cute pink shirt, a new stapler & a case of V8. Mmmmmmmm...
~Finally got my wacom tablet installed. (I've had it for more than a year. It's so much fun to play with!)
~Brandon won his basketball game this morning - he's going to regionals. Cool!
~I spent time with Vern & my kiddos, worked out and even played a bit today. All makes for a great day & a happy April.

Today's lovin' goes to my SIL Lauren. She's a very cool aunt, and such a fun little sis.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I took this pic of her at Brian & Beth's wedding last May. Such a pretty girl!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I think exercising without any sort of an audience always works best for me too.

We are the proud owners of 2 plungers. Once while my sister's family was visiting after we had left for church a need arose for the use of such a device. Sadly they didn't know there was one hiding in the master bathroom. So they went out and bought another one. Lucky us!