"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, February 17, 2006

Bored

Vern is playing some new video game.
Kyle & Julie haven't been logged into teamspeak when we've checked. (Miss them.)
The kids are asleep.
I'm kinda bored. Yep, this would be Friday night boredom.
That seals it - I am so not cool.

I actually pulled out some pictures and considered scrapping. (Crazy, I know. I have decided I need to do some scrap-related-shopping before thinking like that again.) Instead I spent a few minutes in photoshop playing with brushes, fonts, a picture and other things that make me happy. I am no digi-scrapper, but I can see why others have fun with that format. I spend enough time in PS as it is though, tHanK~YoU~vEry~MuCh. For tonight that's okay. It's fun to create in any way, shape or form when one is bored.

Tonight that'd be me.
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Totally cute page, April!!