"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Brrrrrrrr...

It's so cold & snowy today.

Little Vern has laid in the same spot all day, after throwing up all morning. Poor little guy.

Vern came home grumpy. Maybe I should give him his Valentine's day gift. We didn't get around to it yesterday. (He bought it for himself but I get to wear it. Well, I suppose he could, but that would be flat-out silly.)

Along the same lines, I was spoiled rotten last night. What does a smart man like Vern get for his stressed out wife on Valentine's Day? I am sooooo not telling.

Well, in honor of the cold wintry day, I just took a picture of my favorite warm-me-up thing in the world. My humungo mug full of hot chocolate. Mmmmmmm... This is what get's my lovin' for today's post. :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Mmmmm...hot chocolate sounds perfect. It is very cold here today too! Sorry about the stressed out stuff!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's always so heartbreaking to see your own feeling so terrible when there's nothing you can do but wait until it passes. Hope he's feeling better soon!

I had to chuckle about Vern wearing your V gift. It brings all sorts of silly thoughts to mind! Especially when you aren't telling "The rest of the story!".

Hope all is better by today! Have a great day, April!

Sophia