"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Monday?!

I swear, these weeks have been flying by.

Thank goodness for family. Today it was Vern's sister Lauren to the rescue. Kirsten & little Vern are off having fun sledding with her, and I'm having a much more relaxing day than I'd anticipated. (Thanks Lauren!)

If I could be anywhere at the moment though, I'd be in Canada house in Torino watching the women's gold medal hockey game. Not because I'm a huge hockey fan, but because it's so much fun to be a part of the excitement. Believe me, the Molson Canadian & Labatt Blue are flowing, and those people are having some fun cheering the team on. It's just as much fun to watch the people as it is to watch the game. lol Go Canada! I'm having fun playing with Elijah & watching the game on TV though. He's at least as entertaining as a drunk Canadian. lol

With the young kiddos out having fun Brandon and I have been able to get a fair amount of household chores done. The mountain of clean laundry is taunting me. Ugh. I'm considering waiting to see if Vern will help fold it all tonight.

Today's loving goes to my B. He's so good about helping me. Elijah is lovin' the attention he's getting from his big bro today too. Thanks B! Love you!
Image hosting by Photobucket
B in action. Don't mind the ugly, outdated kitchen. If we ever decide to buy this house those cabinets/that countertop will be the first things to go.

And I'm trying to teach the boy where his waist is. Teenagers and their silly tendancies. I guess this look beats some of the stupid stuff that was in when I was his age.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am laughing b/c I remember in Jr. High/HS my Grandma & Mom commenting on why did I want to wear my sweatshirts inside out, why did I want to wear shirts & sweaters that went down past my bum, etc.

That is so great that you have such a good helper!