"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, February 24, 2006

That's it - we need tivo.

I watched AI tonight during primetime thinking I could watch figure skating at midnight. Um, no - they didn't start the encore performance until 1:00 a.m. It's going to be a late one folks. But I'm determined to see how things turned out for the ladies tonight for myself. I carefully avoided all sources of news and everything. Now if I can just stay awake. Elijah's up too. Should be fun. :p

I'm glad the week is almost over. It's been a long one. The highlight?
This:
Image hosting by Photobucket
See that chocolate shake baby? Mine all mine. And a yummy ceasar salad in the bag. Love it when Vern walks in the door bearing treats. I'm not sure that he loves that I happened to be sitting there with the camera, but hey - worked for me. :)

Ooooh, skating's back on. I'll end with a fun Elijah pic for now, and my lovin' today goes to my mom-in-law Nina.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Look at that laugh. Love my baby.
And I love this lady. Nina is the most giving, caring, sweetheart of a person. I'm so lucky to have her for my mom-in-law.
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristi said...

A man bearing yummy gifts- what could be better than that? And oh my goodness, that is one of the cutest Elijah pictures to date!! Love the crinkly nose.