"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Multi-tasking

I'm sitting here with my dvp, my book & a small bowl of yogurt blast cheerios enjoying the olympics. I adore the winter olympics. It was amazing to host them the last go round. (Getting into Canada house was the best!) I'm loving watching them in the comfort of my jammies this time. And I get to double-root once again! (Rooting for Canada & the US. Fun!)

Well, after having this entry sit here for almost an hour I'm realizing that watching the olympics, reading and trying to write a blog entry all at the same time doesn't work so well. I think I'll just post my lovin stuff & leave it at that...

For yesterday's I think I'll declare that I loved the opening ceremony. Thoroughly enjoyed the performance. Well done.

No comments: