"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, February 27, 2006

Beautiful Day

Hooray for another sunny day. Loving this weather!
It's been a long but good Sunday.

I slept in. A beautiful thing any day.
We all made it to church. It's been awhile since all 6 of us went. It's been a winter full of sickies, but none today! Hooray!
Elijah slept through most of church.
I got great cuddles while he napped. :)
We had yummy chicken enchiladas for dinner at Vern's parents' house.
Vern got to talk to Julie and Kyle.
Played in PS with some of our pics. (So much fun! This one of LV last summer made me smile.)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Well, Elijah's asleep on my lap & Vern fell asleep on the floor in front of the tv watching a movie. I guess I should try to get the three of us into bed.

First though, my lovin' today goes to my daughter...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Kirsten is so smart & talented. While she drives me nuts at times I love her so much and think she's such an awesome kiddo.
Love you Kirstie-Leigh!

4 comments:

Carin said...

April what great pictures! Love when the baby sleeps through church!

Anonymous said...

So that's where the sun went! ;)

Great pics!!

Gillian said...

Gorgeous pictures! The one of your little boy is FABULOUS... SO adorable!

Kristi said...

April- I could look at your pictures all day long! So talented!