"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, February 13, 2006

It's time.

The state of my house is quite literally driving me insane. I've been on my kids, trying to get them to help out & it's not going very well. It's time to just roll up my sleeves & get it done. Tonight this household will be a much happier one than the last few days. The house will be clean & mom will (hopefully) be able to relax. Wish me luck!

lovin' stuff
I love lilacs. They make me think of my mom. I used to love bringing her home bouquets when I was little. They'd make the house smell heavenly. Mmmmmmmm...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Some day - when we own a house - I will have my own lilac bush.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Lilacs are the best :)

Hope to talk to you tonight!

Missed you the last couple of days. :)

rads said...

Can totally relate to the 'home, cleaning, kids' thingy. Boy, do I also get into such situations. :-)
The pictures are awesome, and your kids look adorable. I love photography, and envy folks who are good at it. I just use an excuse not to work on it....

Carin said...

April I love lilacs too.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm....lilacs. You know how much I love them. I hope my bush comes back to life this spring!