"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Is this thing on?!

Blogger seemed wonky yesterday so I didn't post. Seems to be working again now though.

The coolest thing happened yesterday! I get to talk to my brother on the phone! I can't remember the last time I heard Aaron's voice, but it's been a very long time. Years. My mom always keeps me posted on what's going on with him, but I can't even put into words how awesome it was to talk to him. Things happen when you don't go home for 10 years. Life goes on. People I still picture as teenagers are married and having children, and my baby brother is a man. A good man. I'm proud of him.

Without a scanner I can't share a picture of my brother, but he's my first "who" for my declare the love February. Love you Aaron!

And for today's lovin' I'll share a picture of Toronto. I love the city I grew up in. I love the streets, the people, the food - it was a fun place to spend the first 23 years of my life, and so many people that I love still live there.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This cool shot of my hometown came from this site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that you got to talk to your brother, April! That made me smile! :)

Kristi said...

April- I am glad you got to have such a nice conversation with your brother! Love the picture of Toronto too- very cool!

April said...

Hey Robin! It's been really good to talk to mom. :)

Oooh, pictures! Please do! I hardly have any pictures of the willowtree. Mom says it hasn't changed much. I would so love to have some pics of where I grew up.