"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Zoom...

It's Tuesday already?! Sometimes it amazes me how quickly days fly by.
I've been around, not particularly busy or anything - just plugging along. Yet the last few days are a blur of sorts. Maybe I'm just not waking up entirely. lol Elijah has decided that it's fun to be wide awake & playful from midnight until 2 am. That's been fun.

I did manage to fold some laundry this morning. And yesterday Carin posted a link to some cute shoes on Zappos on the squirrely boards. I ended up spending a small chunk of my afternoon looking at shoes. Turns out I could easily make us broke if I decided to become a buyer of shoes instead of just looking for fun. I mostly looked at sandals, and there were several pairs I really liked from my usual chunky styles to these which I thought were pretty & liked enough to remember the style name & price tag for future reference. Not my usual thing - hey, I'm short, chunky shoes are my friend. lol

Thanks to not blogging these last few days, I'm behind on my lovin' stuff. An easy first? My chunky shoes. The rest are self-explanitory...

Image hosting by Photobucket
I love my shoes.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I love technology, the internet & teamspeak - the stuff that enables me to talk to far-away friends on a daily basis.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I love watching my babes grow up. They change & grow so fast. Elijah will be 1 next month. Look at this big boy!

(Oh, and I must thank Carin for changing how I look at the frosty picture. lol...)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Look at those sweet cheeks! What a cutie pie!

Carin said...

Anytime ;O)

Kristi said...

I am loving, your loving posts!! So fun! And your new watermark or whatever you call it on your images is very cool, too!