"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grump

A sleepless night, chocolate withdrawls (I've been behaving & it's killing me), more messes than I could clean in one day, children who bounced off the walls until they collapsed in their beds - all factors in what was a grumpy April.

I say was because Vern came home with a new book for me to read, Kirsten played with LV and made him happy, little Vern gave me a big going-to-bed squishy hug, Elijah's asleep on my lap & Brandon had thirds of the soup I made for dinner.

I can't claim to not be a grump at all, but at least I'm much less so thanks to my sweet family.

Oh, and I still want chocolate. lol

Good news - my squirrely friends have started planning a weekend get-together for early August. An all-adult, all girls weekend away? I am so there. Something to look forward to. :)

Oh, and my picture for today:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh man, I love this face. I love this silly little boy. Little Vern. Such a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this entry, April. It's real, it's raw, it's honest. Funny, when they eat thirds, it makes my day too. As always, your pix are perfect! You have a gift!

Have a great day!
Sophia