"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ROFL

Um, thanks Julie! I think...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about April!

  1. April can taste with her feet.
  2. In Chinese, the sound 'April' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
  3. Tradition allows women to propose to April only during leap years.
  4. In Japan, April can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
  5. It takes forty minutes to hard-boil April!
  6. More people are killed by April each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
  7. The difference between April and a village is that April does not have a church.
  8. Some hotels in Las Vegas have April floating in their swimming pools.
  9. April is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
  10. April can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
I am interested in - do tell me about

3 comments:

Julie said...

lol...yours cracked me up better than mine. I didn't try Kyle so now I will.

*still chuckling*

:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...that was fun!! Couple of mine had me laughing out loud!! Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

That's hillarious...gonna have to do mine now, just to see!